Full Stack Developer
New Delhi, India
As a software engineer, you will specialize in building performant frameworks that power our platforms. We are looking for someone that has a strong passion for developing infrastructures, and has experience with scalable architecture, APIs,.The ideal candidate for this position will be a reliable and adept programmer who is eager to break down large technical problems and solve them systematically
Programming Skills we are looking for:
- Background in both front-end and back-end engineering, including high performance server-side code
- Strong command over NodeJS and Python including debugging and performance analysis
- Should be proficient in optimizing error handling, spinning load balances
- Experience working with either mongo DB or MySQL and understanding their data design and performance bottlenecks.
- Strong database design and query writing skills with a commitment to performance and efficiency
- Should understand how web caching, session management, cookies, load balancer works and have had familiarities with REDIS and sticky sessions
- Have worked with Elastic Search or some 3rd party customizable search or should understand how to implement contextualized search
- Knowledge of service oriented architecture, micro services, and distributed systems
- Experience in building REST APIs (it’s optional, if you have worked with graphQL then awesome)
- Should have worked with Postman, building, and deploying APIs
- A Robust understanding of data structures and algorithms and should be able to write clean, readable code,
Less Talked about skills
You should be empathetic to problem that you as a software engineer could help solve, you should be enthusiastic to code and to learn the ever changing coding paradigm. Databases and front end frameworks are constantly changing, there is react today, flutter tomorrow, MySql today, neo4J tomorrow, REST today, graphQL tomorrow and god help us, for better.
You should be aware of what’s changing, what’s not, what can we do and use to make out platform more reachable, more easy to use. You should understand pain points as a user and be able to deliver successfully on all aspects of the product lifecycle.
Go through our website and see how you can help make it better and if you like our idea please send us your resume at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org